The Tempo Semiconductor family of ultra-low-power, high-fidelity combination Headphone amplifiers / 2Vrms Line Drivers are targeted at a wide variety of markets including: consumer mobile & home, gaming accessories, professional audio, and even IoT / industrial IoT.
With their ultra-low power consumption and high-efficiency, this class of headphone amplifier / line driver devices are well-suited for portable and battery-powered applications, such as the Target Applications listed below.
Featuring differential analog audio inputs, we offer two amplifiers which suite a majority of the battery-powered portable audio applications on the market.
The Tempo DirectConnect™ TSDP11xx / TSDP10xx family of stereo 2Vrms (10KΩ) line drivers / 170mW (16Ω) headphone amplifier with and without I2C control.
- Tablet Computers
- Gaming-class Laptops
- Portable Gaming Platforms
- Digital Audio Streaming / Connected Audio Accessories
- Bluetooth™-enabled Headphones / Headsets / Docking Stations / Adapters
- Wi-Fi (Miracast, Chromecast, AirPlay®)-enabled Headphones / Headsets / Docking Stations
- Lightning-enabled Headphones / Headsets / Docking Stations / Adapters
- Thunderbolt® I/II/III-enabled Headphones / Headsets / Docking Stations / Connectivity Expansion Hubs / Adapters
- HDMI™-enabled VR / AR Headphones and Headsets
- MHL™-enabled VR / AR Headphones and Headsets
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.1 Gen 1 / 3.1 Gen 2 / 3.2 Gen 1 / 4.0 USB-C-enabled Headphones / Headsets / Docking Stations / Connectivity Expansion Hubs / Tablets / Mobile Phones / Tablet & Mobile Phone Cases / Portable Projectors
- Remote Controls / Gaming Controllers with Headphone Jacks
- IoT / Industrial IoT