2Vrms Ultra-Low-Power Amplifier
Class-H DirectConnect™ Headphone Amplifier
The TSDP11xx / TSDP10xx family are low-power 2Vrms Class-H architecture, Capless True Ground-Referenced Output Headphone amplifiers / Line Drivers with independent left/right volume control and a GPIO controlled shutdown pin.
The TSDP11xx also offers a two-wire I2C compatible serial control interface for controlling a wide variety of parameters for those looking to fine tune the amplifier’s performance vs. power efficiency.
Both devices provide exceptional audio fidelity with SNR / DNR of up to 106dB in addition to the highest continuous output power of up to 170mW (16Ω, <10% THD+N) per channel of *ANY* stereo combination HP amplifier / 2Vrms Line Driver or *ANY* stereo HP amplifier IC in its class.
The differential inputs allow for flexible input configuration that maximizes noise rejection for best-in-class CMRR, 21dB better than any other comparable high-power HP amplifier and/or 2Vrms Line Driver device on the market.
Furthermore, they both enable support for any load ranging from 16Ω up to 10KΩ, enabling a truly high-power 2Vrms HP Amplifier / Line-out Driver combination IC solution all without having to change a single passive component in the output filter stage or make any adjustments to any parameter.
- Class-H TSDP11xx / TSDP10xx Capless DirectConnect Advantage
• Low-power Class-H architecture reduces power consumption by as much as 45% at typical listening levels
• Charge-pump design allows for true, ground-centered outputs without clicks and pops
• Eliminates Large Output DC Blocking Capacitors
• Reduces Board Area
• Reduces Component Height and Cost
• Full Bass Response Without Attenuation
• No “Pop” on start-up or power-down
• Reduced BOM Cost
• Low Quiescent Current
- Independent Left/Right Volume and Mute Control (Register Controlled – TSDP11xx only)
- Power Supply Voltage Range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- High Power Supply Rejection Ratio (>100dB PSRR)
- Differential Inputs for Maximum Common Mode Rejection Ratio (90dB CMRR – 21dB better than the competition!)
- High‐Impedance Outputs When Disabled (Register Controlled – TSDP11xx only)
- GPIO Control for Hardware Shutdown
- Advanced control of registers is possible using the I2C compatible two-wire serial interface (TSDP11xx only)
- 20 Pin, 4 mm x 4 mm QFN RoHS Package
- The TSDP10xx is both performance AND price competitive at ANY volume with the TI TPA6130A2
- The TSDP11xx is both performance AND price competitive at ANY volume with the TI TPA6133A2 or TI DRV604PWPR or TI DRV604PWP
- VR / Gaming-class Desktop / Laptop / Notebook / Convertible Tablet PCs
- USB-C Headsets
- USB-C Single Output / Dual-Output 3.5mm Jack Audio Output Dongles
- Lightning Single Output / Dual-Output 3.5mm Jack Audio Output Dongles
|Interface||Max Continuous Power into 16 Ohms
(< 10% THD+N)
|Min Analog Supply Voltage (V)||Max Analog Supply Voltage (V)||Max Voltage into 10K Ohm||Amplifier Architecture||Low Power Mode|
|Differential Analog Input, two-wire I2C-compatible Serial Control* (TSDP11xx*), Single-Ended Analog Output||170mW||2.5||5.5||2Vrms||Stereo Class-H||Yes|
|Title||Type||Format||File Size||Post Date||File Date / Version|
|TSDP11xx / TSDP10xx Reference Schematic||Reference Schematic||64kB||11-13-17||11-13-17, Rev A|
|TSDP11xx / TSDP10xx Product Brief||Product Brief||168kB||6-12-18||v1.4|
|TSDP11xx / TSDP10xx Data Sheet||Data Sheet||591kB||6-18-18||v1.5|
|TSDP11xx / TSDP10xx Evaluation Board Quick Guide||Quick Guide||TBD||TBD||TBD|